Books Free Cowgirl Up and Ride (Rough Riders #3) Download Online

Present Books In Pursuance Of Cowgirl Up and Ride (Rough Riders #3)

Original Title: Cowgirl Up and Ride
ISBN: 159998895X (ISBN13: 9781599988955)
Edition Language: English
Series: Rough Riders #3
Characters: AJ Foster, Cord McKay, Kade McKay, Colt McKay
Setting: Wyoming(United States)
Books Free Cowgirl Up and Ride (Rough Riders #3) Download Online
Cowgirl Up and Ride (Rough Riders #3) ebook | Pages: 298 pages
Rating: 4.27 | 12202 Users | 600 Reviews

List About Books Cowgirl Up and Ride (Rough Riders #3)

Title:Cowgirl Up and Ride (Rough Riders #3)
Author:Lorelei James
Book Format:ebook
Book Edition:Anniversary Edition
Pages:Pages: 298 pages
Published:March 2008 by Samhain Publishing, Ltd.
Categories:Romance. Adult Fiction. Erotica. Westerns. Contemporary Romance. Contemporary. Erotic Romance. BDSM

Chronicle Conducive To Books Cowgirl Up and Ride (Rough Riders #3)

Ridin the edge of lust is fun until someone falls in love. A Rough Riders book. Goody-two boots AJ Foster has waited her entire life for her dream cowboy Cord McKay to see her as more than the neighbor girl in pigtails. Now that she s old enough to stake her claim on him, she s pulling out all the sexual stops and riding hell-bent for leather straight for his libido. Divorced rancher Cord has sworn off all women until innocent AJ suggests he teach her how to ride bareback and he realizes she doesn t mean horses or bulls. Between his responsibilities running his massive ranch, missing his young son and dealing with the sexual shenanigans of his brother and cousins, Cord is more than willing to take AJ up on her offer. On a trial basis. The fun and games tie them both up in knots. AJ isn t willing to settle for less than the whole shootin match with her western knight. But for Cord, even though the sexy cowgirl sets his blood ablaze, he s determined to resist her efforts to lasso his battered heart. Sweet, determined AJ has the power to heal or heel the gruff cowboy unless Cord s pride keeps him from admitting their relationship is more than a simple roll in the hay."

Rating About Books Cowgirl Up and Ride (Rough Riders #3)
Ratings: 4.27 From 12202 Users | 600 Reviews

Commentary About Books Cowgirl Up and Ride (Rough Riders #3)


Glory hallelujah, finally. Finally. This is the Lorelei James I know and love. With Cord and AJ's story, she has finally got into her groove, gifting us with a great erotic romance.I really enjoyed Cowgirl Up And Ride. To the point that I stayed up until 3:40 A.M. last night so I could finish reading it. I loved AJ and Cord together; they were so cute. The fact that AJ had loved Cord since she was five years old and that love just grew as she became older and started loving the man not the

Oh dear lord McKays!!!... one minute I want to join in the hot people sandwich parties BUT then I realize how many people participate in those sandwiches... but THEN I realize there is no wrong loving in McKay land[image error]In this story we get love story of ugly duckling AJ Foster and Cord McKay (with a cute adorable baby bay Ky). My Cord My AJ My KY AJ's family owned the farm next to McKay's since forever and has been in love with Cord since he saved her when she was five. While

loved it.. i cried at one stage!!!Re Read:6 July 2011~~ Wow I forgot how much I LOVED this One.. Cord and AJ **Double Thud**Cord is AMAZING at every thing i love the way he calls AJ Baby doll..*swoon*AJ has been in love with the Oldest McKay Son Cord since she was 5 yrs old and now at 22 she wants him to teach her every thing sexual!!This is one book i couldnt put down.. Again I laughed so much and I thought i was doing so well until (view spoiler)[Dag (hide spoiler)] THEN i keept reading and i

ahhh, so I normally write my reviews right when I finish the book. You know, it's fresh and my thoughts are flowing freely. I'm going to be completely honest, I put this review off, read a short story then read a mind fuck of a book and my thoughts are everywhere but I'm going to be short, lol. This was Cord and Amy Jo's story. Amy Jo has been in love with Cord since she was five and he helped her. Since then she has put him on this pedastool and basically fawned all over him, but from afar.

Porn cant compare to erotica. Dont get me wrong. Porn is good. The sweating, heaving bodies thrusting against each other make the average male pale in comparison. Im male, so I dig that shit. Although not so much the inadequate comparison. But erotica opens up a world of possibilities. It allows you to imagine blond chesty females with breasts the size of beach balls, or athletic redheaded women in pink thongs and ponytails, or raven haired cuties in fishnet stockings and garter belts and not

Whew! 4.5 Stars Lord have mercy. This was my first Lorelei James book and it will not be my last. The plot wasn't overwhelming. The sex was outstanding. The chemistry between the H/h was off the charts. This woman has some mad skills when it comes to conjuring up hot alpha males and their sexual exploits. Good Lord, these McKay men can sure make a girl squirm. Loved this story and I will definitely be reading more of this sexy series. :)

0 Comments:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.