Itemize Books In Favor Of Shall We Tell the President? (Kane & Abel #3)
| Original Title: | Shall We Tell the President? |
| ISBN: | 0449208060 (ISBN13: 9780449208069) |
| Edition Language: | English |
| Series: | Kane & Abel #3 |

Jeffrey Archer
Paperback | Pages: 228 pages Rating: 3.75 | 18143 Users | 601 Reviews
Define Out Of Books Shall We Tell the President? (Kane & Abel #3)
| Title | : | Shall We Tell the President? (Kane & Abel #3) |
| Author | : | Jeffrey Archer |
| Book Format | : | Paperback |
| Book Edition | : | Anniversary Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 228 pages |
| Published | : | February 12th 1983 by Fawcett (first published 1977) |
| Categories | : | Fiction. Thriller. Mystery |
Representaion Conducive To Books Shall We Tell the President? (Kane & Abel #3)
After years of great sacrifice and deep personal tragedy, Florentyna Kane’s has finally become the first woman president in America. But on the very day that she is sworn into office, powerful forces are already in motion to take her life.
The FBI investigates thousands of false threats every year. This time, a reliable source has tipped them off about an assassination attempt. One hour later, the informant and all but one of the investigating agents are dead. The lone survivor: FBI Special Agent Mark Andrews. Now, only he knows when the killers will strike. But how can he alone unravel a ruthless conspiracy—in less than one week? The race to save the first woman president begins now…
Rating Out Of Books Shall We Tell the President? (Kane & Abel #3)
Ratings: 3.75 From 18143 Users | 601 ReviewsRate Out Of Books Shall We Tell the President? (Kane & Abel #3)
I want to give it 3.5 stars! But I can only give a 3 or a 4 - so 4.Amazing read, but a little disappointing end. I mean, the mystery part could have been better, the action part couldn't have been better! I couldnt wait to get to the next page- it was that fast paced and exciting. Jeffrey Archer is one fine storyteller, and as with his other books, this too was something I thoroughly enjoyed. :)I bought the book after I read a review which claimed this to be far better than "Day of the Jackal" by Frederick Forsyth. Well... I was terribly disappointed. The book was not even close to "The Eleventh Commandment" by the same author. The hero finds time to date his girlfriend even though he has to foil an assassination plot to kill the American President in matter of few days!
Goodreads Book Blurb:After years of great sacrifice and deep personal tragedy, Florentyna Kanes has finally become the first woman president in America. But on the very day that she is sworn into office, powerful forces are already in motion to take her life.The FBI investigates thousands of false threats every year. This time, a reliable source has tipped them off about an assassination attempt. One hour later, the informant and all but one of the investigating agents are dead. The lone

This started out as Jeffrey Archer's second published novel, quite a few years ago, but has now been updated for more current politics. Try to find the original version, because it is vintage early Archer. In the original version, the novel begins just after Ed Kennedy is sworn in as president after Jimmy Carter. It was a rough time in American history, and Archer weaves the mood of the times into the story. The plot revolves around a junior FBI agent's investigation into an assassination
I liked it. Though it was a supposed #3 of the series, it was written before Kane & Abel. I liked how he recycled his characters. I liked the fact that it was a part of a series and yet, not a conclusion. I liked that each book has its own focus. Jeffrey Archer has found his way into my list of favourite authors.
This was a disappointing ending to this series. I was expecting a lot more after Kane and Abel and then The Prodigal Daughter. Florentyna is practically non-existent in this book as the story focuses around an attempt to assassinate her and what the secret service is trying to do to stop it. The book itself was pretty good and I think that I would have enjoyed it a lot more if I hadn't been setup by the two previous books in the series. Overall a fun read though and I plan to read some more from
A top notch political thriller... Excellent ☺


0 Comments:
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.